If you’re committed to ministering to and with children and families, we encourage you to join the Kids Friendly network.
Kids Friendly Network members receive:
- Free best practice resources developed by Kids Friendly to help you minister effectively to children (check out all the resources on our Kids Friendly resources web page).
- Regular Kids Friendly E-news, ideas and resources.
- Invitations to Kids Friendly training events.
- Advice on Kids Friendly ideas, resources, issues and requirements e.g. safety protocol and policy, worshipping with children, discipling children, community outreach, developing a children’s ministry strategy, missional church etc.
- Kids Friendly coaching (consultations) and training (see our list of workshops or let us design a workshop to meet your needs.)
- An opportunity to review your current children’s ministry and set goals to work to become a “Kids Friendly” church.