At Kids Friendly we are passionate about nurturing a heart for children in our churches. Jesus said, “Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Mat 14:19
We dream of “seeing”….
- Churches welcoming, valuing, nurturing and celebrating children.
- Children experiencing the love of Christ as congregations relate to them and include them in every aspect of the faith community.
- Children using their gifts and ministering to us in our churches.
Friendships between old and young flourishing, facilitated and encouraged.
- Churches filled with children and families every day of the week, experiencing the love of Christ as they are served by Christians.
- Well trained and resourced children’s leaders being valued as ministers, included in strategic planning groups, prayed for, affirmed, encouraged and allowed to fly.
- A network of churches committed to ministering to children, sharing their experiences, resources and ideas and encouraging each other.
Our mission is to “cultivate” churches with a heart for ministering to and with children and families.