Kids Friendly is the national children’s ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand. Our aim is to equip and resource churches as they work to serve the children and families in their churches and communities.
A Kids Friendly church is a place where…
- Children are welcomed, celebrated and nurtured.
- Children belong and participate in the life and worship of the faith community.
- Children can explore, learn and experience the love of Christ.
- Children are valued for the immense love and life they bring to the whole church family.
- People of all ages can learn from, respect and appreciate one another.
To achieve this, there is often a need for a shift in our thinking on how we “do” church, and how we value children in our church. Kids Friendly is a “practise”.
The Kids Friendly team offers churches advice, training, coaching and best practice resources to help them minister effectively to children and families.